Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or Mastercard credit or debit, and e-checks.
- Check payments mail directly to: Suzanne Kobayashi 7284 Koolau Rd., Kilauea, HI 96754.
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a 50% payment to hold chosen dates.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
- If you cancel with more than 90 days notice your money less the cancellation fee will be returned to you. The cancellation fee is 3.5% of payments made plus $100 or 10% of your total booking cost, whichever is more.
If you cancel within 90 days of your arrival & we are able to re-book the same dates, we will return your money less the cancellation fee. We always try to re-book but the less notice, the smaller the chances. Whatever part of your time we re-book, we will credit to you. What we cannot re-book you will be debited up to the amount of your total rent.
Our goal is that the owners not lose rent after taking their property off the market while giving you every opportunity to recoup your loss if we are able to rebook the time.
Additionally, you may purchase rental insurance, which is strongly recommended. We do not refund any money for vacation time missed because of weather related incidents such as but not limited to road closures due to flooding or blockage. See policy information
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- Tenant will read full terms on the rental agreement, fill in rental agreement & return it to us as soon as possible after booking.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $250 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.
See our Rental Agreement